Do you and your party want to have a meeting in the very best circumstances and with all modern comforts? Or would you simply like to treat your guests to a delightful culinary experience? Perhaps, you might even seek to combine both? Then the age-old historic setting of the Faculty Club provides a fitting, contemporary solution. Hostess Tine Verhelst, manager of the Faculty Club, is proud to welcome her guests to the beautifully restored buildings of the Grand Beguinage, offering every modern convenience to meet the needs of even the most demanding visitor. The site has been recognised as UNESCO world heritage since 2000.
Faculty Club offers:
- a professional conference- and meetingservice
- a restaurant "à la carte"
- a perfect organisation of your banquets and receptions
Leuven‘s historical and vibrant town centre is only a short walk away.
We welcome you to this unique location!
Faculty Club is closed from the 14th until the 21st April.
Faculty Club is accessible for disabled people. Please inquire at 016 32 95 00.
We also offer full fledged alternatives for vegetarians or people who need special diets. Inform our team about this and the chef will get started!
A la carte menu
New menu from the 17th March 2014
The à la carte restaurant is open Monday to Friday for lunch and dinner.
- North Sea crab: grapefruit, avocado, black quinoa, tomberry, quail's egg, herbs
- Tenderloin, briefly roasted and marinated: rocket salad, soy sprout, radish varieties, coriander
- Asparagus: Iberico ham, croûtons, egg, peas
- Farm bred chicken 'label rouge': polanta, carrot, eggplant, butternut, salsify
- Duck: carrot structures, passion fruit, sweet and sour gravy
- Cod: 2x artichoke, celeriac, green asparagus, mousseline sauce
- Brussels waffle: chocolate, banana, ice cream
- Panna cotta: kiwi, pineapple, papaya, sherbet
- Macarons: coffee, ice cream, sponge cake, crumble
Faculty Club offers you the following 3 or 4 course menu:
- Brussels waffle: marinated salmon, smoked salmon, egg, beetroot
- Gilthead seabream: risotto, cockles, shrimp, Nobashi*
- Lamb steak: tomato, eggplant, sage, courgette
- Passion fruit: chocolate, kiwi, sherbet
* : 4 course menuMake a reservation