Do you and your party want to have a meeting in the very best circumstances and with all modern comforts? Or would you simply like to treat your guests to a delightful culinary experience? Perhaps, you might even seek to combine both? Then the age-old historic setting of the Faculty Club provides a fitting, contemporary solution. Hostess Tine Verhelst, manager of the Faculty Club, is proud to welcome her guests to the beautifully restored buildings of the Grand Beguinage, offering every modern convenience to meet the needs of even the most demanding visitor. The site has been recognised as UNESCO world heritage since 2000.
Faculty Club offers:
- a professional conference- and meetingservice
- a restaurant "à la carte"
- a perfect organisation of your banquets and receptions
Leuven‘s historical and vibrant town centre is only a short walk away.
We welcome you to this unique location!
Faculty Club is closed from the 21st July until the 15th August 2014. Our sales department can be reached Monday to Friday, from 9 until 12 AM and from 1 until 4 PM.
Faculty Club is accessible for disabled people. Please inquire at 016 32 95 00.
We also offer full fledged alternatives for vegetarians or people who need special diets. Inform our team about this and the chef will get started!
A la carte menu
New menu from the 30th June 2014
The à la carte restaurant is open Monday to Friday for lunch and dinner.
- Tuna, briefly baked: mojamma, avocado, onion, tomato, pickles
- Tomato varieties: focaccia, espelette, burrata
- Tiger prawns: bell pepper, samphire, sea lavender, onion
- Summer roe buck: cherry structures, rhubarb, potato
- 'Jos Theys from Holsbeek' veal: mini carrot, spring onion, risotto, broccoli, terragon gravy
- Plaice filet: shrimp, butternut structures
- Raspberry: meringue, sherbet
- Chocolate: sherbet, sponge cake, orange
- Panna cotta: ice cream, strawberry, blueberry
Faculty Club offers you the following 3 or 4 course menu:
- Briefly marinated and baked salmon: citrus fruit, rhubarb, bergamot, radish, soy sprouts, yuzu
- Dab sole: tomato, mussel, mushrooms, rypenaer cheese*
- Tenderloin: broad beans, 2x mushrooms, browned onion gravy
- Strawberry terrine: basil, lemon
* : 4 course menuMake a reservation