Do you and your party want to have a meeting in the very best circumstances and with all modern comforts? Or would you simply like to treat your guests to a delightful culinary experience? Perhaps, you might even seek to combine both? Then the age-old historic setting of the Faculty Club provides a fitting, contemporary solution. Faculty Club is proud to welcome its guests to the beautifully restored buildings of the Grand Beguinage, offering every modern convenience to meet the needs of even the most demanding visitor. The site has been recognised as UNESCO world heritage since 2000.
Faculty Club offers:
- a professional conference- and meetingservice
- a restaurant "à la carte"
- a perfect organisation of your banquets and receptions
Leuven‘s historical and vibrant town centre is only a short walk away.
We welcome you to this unique location!
Faculty Club is accessible for disabled people. Please inquire at 016 32 95 00.
We also offer full fledged alternatives for vegetarians or people who need special diets. Inform our team about this and the chef will get started!
A la carte menu
New menu from the 14th January 2015
The à la carte restaurant is open Monday to Friday for lunch and dinner.
- North Sea crab: ratte potato, spinach, balsamic vinegar
- Pickled bio salmon: avocado, yoghurt, watercress, grapefruit
- Halibut: Jerusalem artichoke, red wine syrup, spinach, olive oil
- Landes chicken: green cabbage, green onion, parsnip, black garlic
- Veal loin: carrot, broccoli, potato gratin, olive oil, Port gravy
- Sea bass: green cauliflower, green asparagus, mangetout, broccoli, gnocchi, vadouvan gravy
- Chocolate: banana, passion fruit, meringue
- Chilled hazelnut parfait: crème brûlée, cocoa, Nutella, caramel
- Cottage cheese panna cotta: pineapple, yoghurt
Faculty Club offers you the following 3 or 4 course menu:
- Marinated scallops: zucchini structures, tomato, noodles
- Butternut: mussel, shrimp, squid, Nobashi shrimp, herbs, balsamic vinegar*
- Tenderloin: carrot, onion, beetroot, sauteed onion gravy
- Pineapple: lime, coconut, mango
* : 4 course menuMake a reservation