Do you and your party want to have a meeting in the very best circumstances and with all modern comforts? Or would you simply like to treat your guests to a delightful culinary experience? Perhaps, you might even seek to combine both? Then the age-old historic setting of the Faculty Club provides a fitting, contemporary solution. Hostess Tine Verhelst, manager of the Faculty Club, is proud to welcome her guests to the beautifully restored buildings of the Grand Beguinage, offering every modern convenience to meet the needs of even the most demanding visitor. The site has been recognised as UNESCO world heritage since 2000.
Faculty Club offers:
- a professional conference- and meetingservice
- a restaurant "à la carte"
- a perfect organisation of your banquets and receptions
Leuven‘s historical and vibrant town centre is only a short walk away.
We welcome you to this unique location!
Click here for our holiday season menu!
Faculty Club is accessible for disabled people. Please inquire at 016 32 95 00.
We also offer full fledged alternatives for vegetarians or people who need special diets. Inform our team about this and the chef will get started!
A la carte menu
New menu from the 11th September 2014
The à la carte restaurant is open Monday to Friday for lunch and dinner.
- Duck liver: apricot, 'Kriek' beer, sesame, Liège syrup, pistachio
- Spanish prawn: Belgian endives, Iberico ham, herbs, soy sprout, focaccia, goat cheese
- Gilthead sea bream: rouille, tomato, cockles, burrata, shellfish gravy
- Redfish: celeriac, baby corn, mange-tout, forest mushrooms
- Young rabbit: quinoa, carrot structures, purslane
- Landes chicken: cauliflower, romanesco, fennel, potato
- White chocolate mousse: lemon structures
- Tarte tatin: apple, ice cream
- Blueberry: sherbet, jelly, meringue
Faculty Club offers you the following 3 or 4 course menu:
- Tuna: tomato varieties, avocado
- Carrot cream: bulghur, mussel, cockle, terragon*
- 2x lamb: artichoke, parmesan cheese, eggplant, black garlic, couscous, chickpea
- Chocolate: lemon, yoghurt
* : 4 course menuMake a reservation