Do you and your party want to have a meeting in the very best circumstances and with all modern comforts? Or would you simply like to treat your guests to a delightful culinary experience? Perhaps, you might even seek to combine both? Then the age-old historic setting of the Faculty Club provides a fitting, contemporary solution. Hostess Tine Verhelst, manager of the Faculty Club, is proud to welcome her guests to the beautifully restored buildings of the Grand Beguinage, offering every modern convenience to meet the needs of even the most demanding visitor. The site has been recognised as UNESCO world heritage since 2000.
Faculty Club offers:
- a professional conference- and meetingservice
- a restaurant "à la carte"
- a perfect organisation of your banquets and receptions
Leuven‘s historical and vibrant town centre is only a short walk away.
We welcome you to this unique location!
Click here to discover our holiday season menu. This menu can be ordered in the banquets and functions formula, not in the à la carte restaurant.
Faculty Club is closed from the 23rd December 2013 until the 1st January 2014. The à la carte restaurant will reopen on the 6th January.
Faculty Club is accessible for disabled people. Please inquire at 016 32 95 00.
We also offer full fledged alternatives for vegetarians or people who need special diets. Inform our team about this and the chef will get started!
A la carte menu
New menu from the 6th November 2013
The à la carte restaurant is open Monday to Friday for lunch and dinner.
- Ravioli: spinach, field mushrooms, truffle, Philadelphia cheese
- Brawn: pumpernickel, pickles, herb salad, goose foie gras
- Scallops: calamansi, radish varieties, herb mayonnaise
- Hare saddle: parsnip, Belgian endives, pearl barley, beetroot
- 'Landes' chicken: pointed cabbage, butternut, salsify
- Sea bass: Portobello, focaccia, enoki, celeriac
- Pear: chocolate, praliné, vanilla
- Cuberdons: ice cream, brownie, crumble, meringe
- Moelleux: pistachio, ice cream, crumble
Faculty Club offers you the following 3 or 4 course menu:
- Baked scallops: hand rolled cousous, beetroot structures
- Poached free-range egg: field mushroom infusion, toast, Iberico ham*
- Venison steak: 2x Brussels sprouts, cranberry, souffleed potato, game gravy
- Banana: chocolate, ice cream, spongecake
* : 4 course menuMake a reservation